Our ambition is to be leaders in local healthcare achieving a healthier Holderness.
To achieve our goal, we are focused on delivering 5 key themes:
- Healthy Community – Reducing health inequalities and improving health outcomes for people living in Holderness through clinical excellence
- Connected Person-Centred Care – Our patients have a good experience of healthcare which meets their needs and is delivered by us in partnership with others
- Evidenced-Based Decision Making – Decisions are made on the basis of best available information and a philosophy of continuous improvement
- Responsive & Adaptable Organisation – Our structure and systems support the delivery of innovative and responsive services
- Diverse, Engaged & Empowered Workforce – We have a strong, skilled and diverse staff team who are confident and committed to delivering excellent care every day