The Practice is registered with CQC. The aim of CQC is to ensure that patients can expect all health and adult social care services to meet essential standards of quality. As part of this the CQC will occasionally undertake inspections at the Practice.
Our practice was inspected by CQC during October 2022. The inspection process included:
- Review of patient records
- Assessment of practice performance in key clinical areas
- Review of practice documents
- Interview with GP Lead for CQC
- Interviews with Managers
- Interview with Lead Nurses
- Discussions with members of the practice’s Patient Participation Group
- Questionnaire to staff
- Visits to 4 sites
The practice was assessed by CQC in 3 key areas:
As a result of the inspection, Holderness Health has been rated ‘Good’ in all three areas having been able to evidence meeting the requirements set out by CQC. This means that the practice retains an overall rating of ‘Good’. The full report and evidence table can be accessed using the link below.