The Practice will be closed on the following days:
- Good Friday – Friday 15 April 2022
- Easter Monday – Monday 18 April 2022
- Early May – Friday 2 May 2022
- Spring Bank Holiday – Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd June 2022
- Summer Bank Holiday – Monday 29 August 2022
- Christmas Day – Sunday 25 December 2022
- Boxing Day – Monday 26 December 2022
- Christmas Bank Holiday – Tuesday 27 December 2022
- New Year – Sunday 1 January 2023
- New Year Bank Holiday – Monday 2 January 2023
Need to see a doctor? NHS 111 can help
If you need to see a doctor but can’t get to your local practice you may be able to be seen outside of normal practice hours.
Call 111 and if appropriate, the advisor will be able to schedule you an appointment with a GP – it may not be your usual one – at a local venue. If you could be better treated elsewhere, they will be able to direct you to the best place to suit your needs. 111 is free to call at all times.
Experiencing a mental health problem?
If you are affected by a mental health issues over the bank holidays and are not already known to local mental health services, call 111. If you are a service user already, you can access services via your Community Mental Health Team or the out of hours GP service.
Call the Samaritans
Whatever you’re going through, a Samaritan will face it with you. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call for free on 116 123.
If you or someone you are with finds themselves in a life-threatening situation call 999 and ask for an ambulance. You will be taken to most appropriate place for your needs which in some case may not be your nearest hospital.